Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:04 am

Moonblaze took the cottoncady and started to poke it. She then said while smiling,

"Yes I is rather fun isn't it. It's so fluffy!" She then started to rubbed her head on it and said,

"Oooooo it's so soft. I like this cottoncandy."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:05 am

James turned around to stare at Terry while he watied for the elevator. "I'm bringing you to the place where Amela hates the most. I want you to know everything about her- since last night i've been up thinking about what she has done. I want you to see what her grandmother did before Amela lost her memories about the night when her grandmother died. We told her that she died when she was young or something aroudn that line. But the truth-well you'll see what happened to her." James walked into the elevator while Amela got into the cab that her mom had just gotten into.

"Mom where are we going?" Her mom smiled. "we're going to the titan tower and you are going to show me who you live with." Amela gasped. "Mom, no." The cab driver turned around to look at her. "Where are we going misses?" Amela spoke. "To the mall please." Her mother glared at her. "I don't want-" Amela spoke. "So far you and dad have been a pain in my butt. You've been like this all yesterday night and this morning. You are going to freak Terry out so that he will leave me aren't you?" Gloria looked away. "If it happens then it happens." Amela shook her head in anger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:10 am

Jason laughed. Ok, maybe it is soft. But it's meant to be eaten. he said grabbing another bit and shoving it in his mouth. Try some. he said through a mouthful of red sugar and spit.

They continued walking through the carnival. The sun had set but all the lights everywhere made it easy to see all the wonders of the festive atmosphere. We can do what ever you'd like. Anything, I mean it. I'll even ride the colon compactor if you'd like. he said pointing over his shoulder to the ridiculously unstable looking ride.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:14 am

Terry looked at James a little shocked and said,

"Alright, I guess. I wasn't really expecting that, but I guess that's cool."Terry then looked at James and said,

'But do you think it's cool telling me the truth behide Amela's grandmother's death when even Amela does't know?" Terry then said,

'And if it's something you don't want her to know, then what makes you think that I won't tell her after I've found out?"

Moonblaze took the cotton candy into her mouth and her face lite up. She started to shout with exictement

"This is one of the most amazing things that I've every tasted. Can we get somemore befor we leave?"

She then saw a carnival game that had a huge stuffed animal. She then starte to pointo at It saying,

'OOOOOOo, I want that, I want that big horse with the horn on his head. How do I get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:51 am

/has no idea on what's happenning, so I'll just start off my own intro\

Shock was walking through the city in east. He had his hood on, trying to hid his identity as he walked around with his hands in his pockets. Every time he walked past something electrical, it exploded, which made him edgy and start walking faster.

"What was that?!" Said a random man, seeing a tv through a store window explode.

Shock made a face as he started to walk faster. He was afraid of anyone to find out of him, so he simply walked faster and faster after something exploded.

Control it Blake...control it! He was thinking. Suddenly, a street light exploded, as someone screamed. His fast walk went into a run, as someone saw him.

"It was him! It's that one freak!" A man said, as he started ot run after Shock.

Shock only ran faster and faster, as his hood flew off and his blonde hair flew back in the wind. He easily out ran the man and other people, cutting into an alley. "Damn it. What am I to do?" He said to himself. He was scared now, as he leaned against the wall, and only sunk his hea down as he put his hood back on and started to think.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 8:34 am

Sure we can get more if you'd like. And that's a prize for the game there. See you have to knock down all the bottles there. Watch. Jason said and paid for six baseballs for six tries. He took one and chucked it as the three bottles. The top on was knocked clean off and the bottom left one wobbled until it followed it off the edge. The game clerk stood them back up again. Jason smiled. Give it a try.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:44 pm

Moonblaze smiled and took the ball into her hand. She then looked at the bottles and said,

'So all I have to do is throw this ball, and knock down those bottles and I get Sammy."

She pointed at the large Unicorn when she said sammy. She then wined up and then hurled the ball as hard as she could. The ball shattered the three bottles completely. Moonblaze started to jump up and down happily, as eveyone around her stared blankly in suprise. Moonblaze pointed at Sammy, and the Clerk still in a blind gaze, handed to her. With excite she said to Jason,

"Look I did it, I got sammy. Come on let go on the Colon Compator."

She said while grabbing his arm and pulling him off to it.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:08 pm

lehava walked into the training area and saw that Jaris was there already. She nodded towards him then walked to her corner where she would do her stretches, then her regular daily training.

'I wonder if he's okay.' she thought while grabbing her foot and stretching it out. She could nearly get it all the way up but before she could she would nearly fall over. She did fall over this time, but she came up laughing. 'I feel stupid.' she thought while sitting up.

----
James smiled. "That's why I am showing you, I am just going to come out and say it my wife told me now too and I am. The whole part about me taking you and Gloria taking Amela is that I can show you so that you can tell her so that she can show you what happens when she turns older. if she takes it the way we want her too, you'll be injured and maybe you'll see the true powers of Amela." Jame smiled, he looked at the diver and nodded. The driver started to drive.

"I know that you don't like me and I know that you know that I don't like you. So I think that we are quite equal with each other on Amela. We both love her. I kept secrets from her and i'm sure that you have too." James lit a cigarrette. "Now, as for everything that has happened." James sighed. "We didn't want Amela to know the truth because then she would've ended her life, you wouldn't have met her and she wouldn't have joined the titans." James stared out the window then sighed.

"Has she hinted to you that she doesn't even know what her mothers name was? And where she was born and raised at?"

--------------

Amela smiled when they got to the mall. "Now, mom...let's forget everything that's happened to day and how about we just-you know...spend some money on clothes like girls do!" Amela said with a happy face. Her mother was angry. "I will say yes, but before we leave I at least want to know who you live with!" She yelled while Amela roled her eyes.

"yes mother." She said while grabbing some victora secret clothes. "oohhh, black? Red? Or purple?" She asked while her mother sighed. "Let me guess these are for Terry?" amela nodded. "Of course mom, I make him dress up as a girl then I tie him to the bed- I get my whip out and we do the nasty." Amela said with a happy voice. Her mother gasped. "You are just like me!" amela's eyes widen. "Mom,-I was just kidding."
her mother started to laugh. "I wasn't, but I don't dress your dad up I just tie him to the bed and get my whip out." Amela took a couple of steps away. her mother was in deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:20 pm

Blake twitched with anger, Love never showed up and he didnt know where she was. 'She betrayed me!' he thought while punching the wall with anger. "GOD DANG IT LOVE!" when he yelled it his cell phone started to ring. The other him that was sitting in another chair picked the phone up.
"Love?" The real blake gasped. He turned around and snatched the cell phone away from the clone him. "Where the hell are you?!" Love smiled.

"I'm watching the seerer. It seems that I'll have to get her out of the way before I get lehava." Love said while she took off her glasses. She was in another form not like the one that she usually uses to be a girl but another one.

Spoiler:

love grinned while she watched Amela. "Don't worry...i'll get your little Lehava before you know it." Blake twitched with anger. "I don't care about the seerer! All I care about is getting Lehava on my side!" Love grinned while she watched Amela walk to another store. "Sorry honey, i've got somebody to follow." she closed her phone while staring at Amela. "I'm no longer interrested in that invisable girl...I want to know who you are-Seerer."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:22 pm

Terry listened to James as he talked. After they established that they didn't like eachother Terry sighed in relief and said,

"Good, now I don't have to keep my thoughts to myself."

Terry then listened to James as he spoke. Terry then looked at him and said,

"Yeah she's hinted at it. But wait a minute. Are you saying that you're porposely are trying to hurt me. SO I'll stay away from Amela. Listen up James, I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I don't abandon love ones. And I don't take kindly to those you try and make me."

The ground around them then started to shake alittle, as he glared at James.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:30 pm

James smiled, he glanced at Terry. "You don't know who you are talking to either. So let's leave it at that." He said before he took a hit of his cigarrette.

*i'm fast forwarding it*-an hour later-

james grabbed another cigarrette. He sighed before lighting it. "Now that we've gone an whole hour without talking to each other. i'd like to say that my wife has nothing to do with what I'm going to tell you when we get to the place." he said while staring at Terry. "So- like my wife for loving Amela and taking care of her as if she was hers." james stared out the window before taking another hit off from his cigarrette.

he stared out the window, by now they were almost out of the city and into the part of the city that not a lot of people would go into without being forced. James locked his door before nodding. "there is one thing that I like about you Terry." he said while staring at the driver, he turned to Terry with a smile. "It's that you have a heart of a fighter. So I know that you will take care of her even if-you two break each others hearts."

*oh, I knew that i would be bad at playing a guy....*

Gloria stared at Amela then she sighed. "When did you get that?" she asked while looking at some shirts. Amela looked at her funny. "Get what?" Gloria shook her head. "The brownie under your arm." Amela shrugged. "I got it about two weeks after Terry and I got together. Since I don't have a power that can protect me- I knew that getting this would help me." She said while looking down. "So you carry a gun everywhere you go?" Amela shook her head. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:38 pm

Terry looked at James as he smoke another ciggerattee. He then said an a indifferent voice,

"It's not like I care or anything, but you know smoking those things, are going to give you lung cancer. ANd by how much you're smoking I'd say that you got about 10 more years."

Terry then deverted his attenion to the city that they were in. He saw James lock his door. He then smiled and said,

"Whats the matter you scared? It this a bad neighborhood are something?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:42 pm

James smiled. "It's not that, when they see this car it brings back memories that they want to stay forgotten." James said it while he blew smoke out of. he smiled at Terry.

"I'm already dead to the eyes of my friends. I am only helping out my enemies by smoking." he said while blowing smoke out.

James stared out side. "this part of the city used to be wonderful." james sighed. "Amela was raised her until she was ten." he said while getting a little sad.

"But-" he said while staring a head of him. "Every city has to go down once a life time right?" James asked while glancing at Terry. "We've still got about an hour left until we get to the place." James sat back, he stared outside then sighed again before drifting off into his thoughts about his past.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:50 pm

Terry looked at James with a curious face. He then looked outside of the window saying to himself,

"WHo the hell is this guy? There seems to be more to him then meets the eye. Hump, well this is a fun day isn't it. I hope Ameal is having a better time then me."

Terry then leaned his arm on the window seal as he looked out, wondering what Amela was doing.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:55 pm

Amela gasped. "I know what I can do!" She said while grabbing her phone. she was in the dressing room trying on victora secret stuff. She grabbed her cell phone and smiled. She opened it and dailed Terry's number. She wanted to ask him the color that he wanted.

Gloria who was trying on a dress walked into Amela's dressing room. "And this?" She asked while twirling, Amela smiled. "That looks good mom." She said while on the phone. Gloria had tried on a silky red dress, and Amela was wearing a purple gown that was a little see threw. She stared at herself in the mirror while waiting on the phone.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 2:04 pm

Terry who was still staring out the window, heard his phone ringing. He then said to himself,

"I wonder who that is?......O wait if it's Jaris then I can have an excuse to leave!"

Terry quickly grabbed his phone, and opened it. He saw that it was Amela and not Jaris. He sighed and said to himself,

"O man, well whatever, this is just as good." Terry then said to Amela,

"Yeah what's up babe? I hope you're having fun."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 2:10 pm

Amela smiled. while her mother walked back to her own dressing room. "I'm having an okay time, but I was just calling to ask you what color you wanted? Purple? Red? or black?" She asked while staring at her choices, she could tell that Terry wasn't having a good time. She had known that it would come down to that when her father and him had ment.

"I already know that you aren't having the time of your life. But just hang on threw it because you already know that you are going to have it when they do leave." Gloria smiled. "I heard that." she said while coming in with another dress on, it was black silk. "So what color?" Amela asked while turning around to stare at the wall for a second.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 2:16 pm

Terry smiled as he heard her talk. He then started to think to himself,

"Ummmm, I hate red, it's to brigth for me. I've always loved black on girls, but that's startingto get kind of old. Lets spice things up abit. I a reallly like black. Whatever i got it."

Terry put the phine back to his mouth and said,

"Purple, yes deffenatly purple. ANd don't ask me if I'm sure because I don't want to have to rethink it. Get the purple. ANd send me a picture."

Terry said the last part in a whisper, so that JAmes wouldn't hear what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 2:19 pm

Amela stared to laugh, she looked at her self then sighed. "No, it's going to be a surprise." she said it while laughing. Gloria was making faces while Amela talked making her laugh. "Listen terry, just hang threw and if if gets to hard just- well suck it all in and take it out on me after they leave." Gloria roled her eyes she grabbed the phone. "Honey, just ignore anything that James says bad about you." She said while Amela started to get back into her clothes. Gloria turned and smiled while handing the phone to Amela after Gloria had gotten done talking to her.

"Say good bye." She said while Amela smiled. "I love you Terry, i'll see you tonight." She said while her mother got ' ' tears ' ' in her eyes.
------------

james glanced at Terry he had a feeling that he was talking to his daughter but he didn't care he was staring out the window wondering on if the place was still there. And if the pain woud rise back up when they would eventaully get there.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 2:28 pm

When AMela said that she wasn't going to send a picture, cartoony tears started to roll down his face. He then said,

"O, come on do tease me." He then started to laugn as he heard Gloria's voice come out of no where. While still laughing he said,

"Alright, alright Gloria I'll try." As he was about to hang hung up, he said,

"I love you too, Amela. See ya!" He hung up the phone and then looked at JAmes saying,

"So how much longer till we get there?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 3:20 pm

james smiled, the car came to a hault. James unlocked the door and got out, there was just ruins near where they stopped. James knew that it wasn't like what Terry would've thouht that it would be. When James got out his driver walked near him, James nodded and took out another cigarrette.

Standing a couple of steps before James was a big hole, behind that was a building that was half gone and half standing. James sighed. He walked forwards the driver looked at Terry wondering if he was going to follow. The wind blew making dust come up and go against Jame's legs.

--------

Amela stared at the phone and then she smiled. 'I can tease him if I want too.' she grabbed the purple then went and paid for it.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 3:26 pm

Terry got out of the car and looked at the surrounding area. he then closed his eyes as the wind blew by him. He then watched as the dust went by his legs, and he used his powers to play with it a little bit. He then turned to James and said as he followed him,

"What could you possiblely have to show me in this place. WHat does this have to do with AMela?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 3:40 pm

James took a deep breath in then sighed it all out.

"Last night when you two were sleeping I did a little information...on you." James looked at Terry. "You should know this person that i am about to speak about." James looked at his driver he nodded. "Julius DeMoore?" He said while the wind blew harder.

"i was young and I could have carried less about who I was hurting or who I was doing tests on." he said while his ashes from his cigarrette fell to the ground. "She wasn't part of Demoores bussiness, but Demoore knew a man called Brother Blood, he was the one who brought Amela to us. He said that her mother was dead and that she had no family. We didn't know what she was until we started to do tests. Her grandmother found her and let loose of her power in front of Amela. who at the time didnt know what was going on." James felt saddness go threw his body.

"Brother Blood fled leaving us to fight against her grandmother, her let loose her power making our minds go insane- her power was at a level that we never thought that could happen. She could speak in the minds of others and make them do things that she wanted them to do. She could make the future happen, and for about ten minutes she controled time." James turned all the way to face Terry. "this hole is all that is left of amela's grandmother." he said while pointing to it, he spoke again the driver on the other hand turned around and grabbed something from inside of the car. "She destroyed everything near here." He said while reaching his hand at the driver so that he could hand him the paper.

"She looks just like her grandmother." he said while looking at the thing. he smiled then handed it to Terry. "I want you to give this to her," He said with sadness. It was a picture of Amela's grandmother who looked just like amela.

"In two days from now, we are going to go into hiding...my sources tell me that Brother Blood is back to take Amela. If we hide- we are never going to speak to Amela again. And if we die I wish for you to bring Amela here and show her what I showed you." James turned back to the building. "That building is where she lost her memory. we gave her pills to stop her from going to the next level-but love is the thing for Amela as long as she has love she'll fight the next level." James sighed, he walked to the edge and stared down. "I was twenty three years old." He whispered while touching the ground.

*brother blood was a villian from the comic and then he came into the tv show . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Blood*
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:01 pm

Terry put his head down as he heard James talk. He then looked up into the air and said,

"Well I see, you're well informed. But sorry to tell you this, but I kind of already knew." Terry took the picture, and put it into his jacket pocket. He then turned to James and said,

"Since you did some reserech on me then you must have seen Demoore's top 5 most wanted list. It's the list of Supers that he wants to control most in the world. On that list, the number four subject is my sister. Her code name is Titan crusher. About a month ago, she invaded Demoores fortress with the help of a friend of her's. She was looking for something else, but saw some interesting info, so she decided to download it into her files. When I found her, she gave me info on Demoore's plans. ANd she gave me the top five list of who Demoore wanted. #5 was The Shadow Maker(Nekura), #4 was Spratan 495(Isreal), #3 was Titan Crusher (KAtie ), #2 was Giga Crusher(Terry), and #1 was The See-er. I didn't know who the See-er was at the time but now I understand completely whats going on." Terry took out one of James ciggarattees and lit it up. He took blow to calm his nerves and said,

"I seems that Demoore, has prepared an army to come and capture the five of us. I personally have no intention of going back to his labs. SO I guess me and Amela were meant to meet eachother. I would seem that things are going to start to get interesting pretty soon." Terry then looked at the hole and said,

"ANd I can see why Demoore wants her even more then me. Eventhough I was his first test subject." Terry threw the cigrattee into the ground and stomped on it saying,

"I'll be sure to look after Amela, and I'll be sure to tell her everything if you don't survive. But do me a favor, don't die, I might not care, but Amela wouldn't know what to do..........SO can we head back now." [b]

Last edited by on Wed 10 Oct 2007, 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:12 pm

James smiled. "My image of you has just changed." he said while turning around. "yes we may go back." he nodded to the driver. "I know that Brother Blood isn't going to attack Amela any time soon because he's having problems of his own side. I made sure of that. I made sure that I had enough time to come here and get what I want done...and I am thankful now that you have said what you said to me about everything." James smiled, this smile was real.

"Gloria knows what is going on, she was a nurse that saved me when this happened." James stopped walking, he took one last look at the building then sighed. "Sometimes I think that If I woul've died that night amela wouldn't be in this stage." James sighed. "I will try not to die, but if you do." James lifted his fist towards terry. "I'll die and kick your butt before I get sucked into hell." James started to laugh, he got in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next