Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Fortress Nought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Fortress Nought - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:49 pm

Xetornia appeared into the room and sat down in her her chair. She then looked over at Greed and said,

"GREED!!!!!! I told you t go and get the scroll and come back!! Not to play around with the Keyblade Master. If I didn't come when I did, He would have completely destroyed you. DO you realize that?!!!! You are to important to be destoryed right now. That's the only reason you're not already dead. YOu know I see you guys as family but if you do something like that again, your going into the Chamber, of Endless Decay!!!"

The Chamber of Endless Decay, was somethin invited by Xetornia and it was feared even by the strongest of the SEven Deadly sins. The chamber, will put it's victim through extreme and unbearable pain, too gruesome to desribe. And time flowed differently inside the chamber, in there, One second seemed like a hundred years. Xetornia held up all 5 pieces of the proceiy and they floated in the air. She read through them silently, and then began to laugh hestrically. She then said,

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! It's time.....IT'S TIME!!!!!!" The room shaked with immease energy, it wasn't rage but, exictement raditaing from her. She then said in a loud thunderous voice that could be heard through the Fort,

"Everyone come into the MAIN CHAMBER NOW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:58 pm

Greed had fear in his eyes as he confronted Xetornia. He knew her capabilities and knew not to mess with her in any circumstance.

When the room shook with immense energy, he stumbled and fell to the ground. He tried to stand straight but was to weak from confronting both Kaen and Xetornia in the same day.

Greed only sat there on one knee, awaiting for his comrades to arrive. He still had some fear in his eyes, but tried to hide it on the most part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:02 pm

Sloth slowly made his way to the main chamber. He saw as the room lit up with Xetornia's energy, but didn't pay too much mind to it. He yawned once more, but for some reason, wasn't tired at the moment.

"Damn. What happenned to her? She's going crazy..." He said to himself, standing in a slouching position next to Greed. "What happenned to you? It looks like you were faced with fear itself. hehe" He said, ending his comment with a small laugh as he awaited for Xetornia to calm down.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:08 pm

Gluttony entered the room with a very large bag of chips in his hand. He almost dropped the bag when he felt Xetornia's immease enegry. He then looked at Sloth and Greed and said,

"Well she seems to be in a mighty fine mood. I guess she must have liked what she saw in that profiecy."

Gluttony then went inot his seat, and waited to hear what Xetornia had to say.

Xetornia enegry returned to normal and said,

"I'll wait for everyone, and I mean everyone to get here before I starte to tell you of the next phase that were goingto take. thanks to this profiecy and My in counter with the keyblade master of Light. I have the next couple of steps planned out. HEHEHEH!"

She slumped back and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:14 pm

Envy made her way into the main chamber. She first looked over at Gluttony's way, noticing the big bag of chips. She jumped way over to him and landed infront of him. She had a begging face on and her hands out in front of her.

"Can I get some? Pllleeeeaaassseee???"

She said this in a childlike manner, actually liking the flavor that Gluttony had this time around.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:25 pm

Gluttony looked over at Envy and with a sigh said,

"Yeah sure why not? At least you asked this time." He poured the chips into her hand and then looked around saying,

"Well This I weird, Where are Wrath, Pride and Lust. They're usually the first ones here. I guess they'll be here soon enough."

Gluttony stop pouring chips into Envy's hand sand went back to eating his chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 11:43 pm

Envy gave off a smile and then jumped to her chair, which she landed in perfectly. She started eating the chips happily as she heard Gluttony's comment.

"They're probably doing something fun. So unfair!"

She said this quickly, and began munching on the chips Gluttony gave her once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 1:40 am

Wrath appeared in the Main Chamber. The young 13 year old being, strolled to his seat. As he walked his enegry flared uncontrollablly. He walked pass the others with a look of discontent. He sat down in his chair and then looked at Xetornia. He bowed to the only being stronger then hem and said,

"Sup Xetornia. Sorry I'm late. Got caught up with the assignment you gave me. It was A little more difficult then I excepted."

He handed her his report. He leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Fortress Nought - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Fortress Nought - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Fortress Nought - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Fortress Nought - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 3:25 am

A trail of rose petals made their way to Lust's chair, and soon, they all gathered together which started to form a human being. Soon, the being was obvious that is was a woman, and another second later, the rose petals formed Lust.

"I'm sorry for my absence. I had my own business to take care of for the moment. But everything is cleared up and I'm ready now." She said, showing her apology with a reason. Her eyes found themselves glance over at Wrath's way, which she knew couldn't do any mission without sheding blood, even if it didn't involve another human being. She stayed quiet, already feeling the tension that was in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 3:31 am

Xetornia smiled and said,

"Good, all that's left is Pride. Then we can get things started." Xetornia looked at the report that Wrath gave her, she read and started to laugh. She looked over at Wrath and patted the young boy on the head and said,

"Good work Young one. A little over the top as usually, but you got the job done spendly. Now I know how, all that's left is who and when."

Xetornia started to tap her fingers on her chair as she sat and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 2:50 am

Wrath looked at Xetornia and said in an angry voice,

"Xetornia, do we have to wait on Pride. You can tell us what's out next course of action is. We don't need him hear for you to tell us. Come on please just tell us."

Wrath's 13 year old immaturatiny started to show. Even though he was wise beyond his years, he still could not control all his child like egres.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 2:59 am

(Tylor we're just going to be pretending that Pride has come. You can jump in when ever you've finished making him or her)

Xetornia looked up and said,

"Ahh speak of the devil. Welcome Pride." She gave out a gentle laugh and then turned her attention to the others. She then said while the five scrolls floated around her hand,

"We're going to re-awaken 'Him'. I think he's been locked away for far to long. I'm starting to miss him." She then smiled evilly.

Gluttony's bag of chips fell to the ground as he heard what Xetornia said. He looked at her and said,

"We're really going to unlock 'Him'. You've got to be kidding me.... This is great!!!! Now this war is gong to be more like a slaughter."

Gluttony picked up his bag of chips and started to eat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:02 am

Wrath rised and eyebrow and said,

"Who is him? And why haven't I known about them, but munchy over her has. Why is he so important, to our plan? DO we really need him? I mean I sould be more then enough to handle any thing you need to be done."

Wrath sat there confused and started to become angry.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:13 am

Gluttony looked at Wrath and said,

"We wouldn't except you to know who we're talking about. You just joined this group about a year ago. He was sealed when I was about your age. Back when the original sins were her and Xetornia had just been turned into a chaotic rift. He was by far our strongest member. You, Envy,Pride and lust wasn't even thought of, and Sloth was still just a rookie.And Compared to him, the Seven deadly sins look like ants."

Gluttony continued to have his one man feast.

Xetornia looked over at Wrath and said,

"Yes what Gluttony says is true. But he was defeated and locked away but 7 very powerful soccesors. These soccesors lost thier lives as they sealed him away in a timeless cocoon. I believed that there was no way to free up till now." She looked at the five srcolls and said,

"I found that not only do these scrolls hold the profecey, bt they also hold the means to freeing him from he eternal slumber."

Xetornia then started to smile again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:15 am

Wrath listened to what they had to say. He was surpised and amazed at how powerful they said he was. But after they finished talking, an annoyed looked came over hs face. He balled up his fist, and it started to shake. He then said in a childlike voice,

"That all sounds cool and everything... But who the hell is he. Give me a name or something. god!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:18 am

"A name? Is that what you want? Well he goies by many names." Xetornia sighed with a smile and said,

"The child of Destruction, The son of disater, The offspring of Mayhem. Oblivion's Infant." Xetornia, then looked over at Wrath and said,

"But I guess you can just call him Turmoil. At least that's what I named him. HEHEHEHE!"

Xetornia started to laugh. As she started to lean back in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 5:09 am

Sloth only sighed as he rested his head on his fist. He gave off a bad expression, showing his discomfort of this conversation.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me. Him? Why him? He was always so uncontrollable and annoying. And I bet his so many years of sollitude made him much weaker..." He said, really complaining of this event.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 11:01 am

Xetornia smiled at Sloth and said,

"It's quite the opposite actually. Those pathetic soccesors couldn't form a prision strong enough to keep him captive. So insteed they sacrafice thier lives, to create a time eclipse cocoon. Turmoil, is traped in a barrier, frozen in time. He will not have changed, one bit. All of his strength will be there as it was before. And a the alarming rate that the Keyblade Masters are growing. We're going to need his power."

Xetornia then slightly started to think about how they were going to go about the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 11:25 pm

Pride didn't really care too much about what they were talking about. He continued to look in his mirror. He still heard every word they were saying but didn't want to respond. He got a little mad when Gluttony said that he wasn't even thought of because in his world everyone is thinking about him and he's the most important thing there is. He decided to speak up since he's been so quiet.

"This is all great to know but. If the keyblade masters are getting so strong what makes you think he could still beat them. I mean if he hasn't been getting any stronger then how do you know if he could stand up to all three of them." He said as he continued to look in his hand mirror.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 11:41 pm

Xetornia looked over at Oride and with an evil smile said,

"That's quite simple. When he was frozen, he was twice as strong as i was. And right after he was was sealed away I was able to take control over all the Choatic rifts. So at the level he was at when I last saw me, he could destroy evey last one of one with relative ease. That's how I know."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2007, 2:28 am

Lust, who was in her chair, had a seductive smile on her face as the conversation went on and as she crossed her legs, her garment of clothing barely conceiling her.

"Hmmmm. This Turmoil you speak of, he sounds rather intoxicating. I think I would like to get to know him. So...when will he arrive?" Lust said, having no feeling of sarcasm or emberassment for what she had just said, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2007, 2:50 am

"His not arriving, we're going to get him my dear Lust. And trust me, he's no one that you would want to get to know."

Xetornia waved her hand in the air and then 7 poeces of paper floated above her, the papers went to the sins as she said,

"We're going into the infernal Realm. That is where he was sealed. When we get there. There will be 7 stiches to deactive. These stiches will then bring up the the cocoon in which my precious freind was sealed. Once the coccoon has surfaced, O will resite the chant to free him. Once I've freed him, I want all you to come back here immediately. If I now Turmoil he will try to destroy everthing in site the moment he's freed. I will stay behide to subdue him. Then I'll bring him back here."

Xetornia sighed and said,

"The pieces of papaer I've given you have the location of the swicth you will deactivate. There will most likly be some kind of guard so be on your toes. Are there ant questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2007, 1:54 am

Sloth grabbed the paper from the air and once.

"Damn...such a drag...this is going to take SO much work..." He said in a complaining voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Nought   Fortress Nought - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortress Nought
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Roleplays :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: