Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Sand Village)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 6:20 pm

Konoha Nation Sand Village

This is the Sand village part of the Konoha Nation role-play. This thread has nothing to do with the events taking place in the leaf village. Some events later on might have the two villages correspond. Sand shinobi are allowed to go in and out to Konoha, but not to cause trouble. You may do various missions, which may involve going into Konoha and could involve their shinobi.

Leadership

The sand village has been taken over by Yakunan. Konoha knows nothing about this. Yakunan took over Suna politically and in a smooth manner. While Yakunan has been in power the sand village has grown more powerful and has become better economically. The leader of the village and Kazekage is Hatashi Munta. Satoe, Hitori, Yamato, Luna, and Nikamara are the five storms of the sand. They earned these names from the villagers after infiltrating and helping destroy the old corrupt government that Suna once had. All Yakunan members are now regestrated as Sand shinobi. The people of teh shinobi world believe that Yakunan have become more peacful, but Yakunan has it's own plans.

Places

Village Entrance

a slit in a stair like cliff. It has changed little over the years and is always heavily guarded by Suna shinobi. Due to having one entrance a frontal attack is quite unlikely to succeed.

Kazekage Tower

This is where Hatashi works during the day. This place is heavily guarded by jounin ranked shinobi for any rebels and enemy shinobi. Hatashi is never found here during the evening hours. This building serves as the main administration building for Hidden Sand. It bears the "Kaze" kanji meaning wind. The Kazekage and his advisors have offices and conference rooms here. The building also contains seven statutes of the previous Kazekages.

Medical Greenhouse

Due to the rough environment of the Wind country it’s hard to grow plants. The greenhouse holds many species of medical plants that are incapable of growing outside.

Graveyard

this graveyard has monuments to the fallen ninja who once served the village.

Training Fields

The sandy training fields of Suna are very different than those of Konoha. There is little shelter and water to be seen. However the wind and sand provides a harsh environment.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 7:20 pm

Aoki was walking around the village. He was bored and lonely but didn't feel like talking anyways. He was just thinking about life and what he would do with his. He walked over to a store to buy some candy. He walked in and bought a pack of gum. As soon as he left the store he began to chew it. He then sat on the nearest bench and looked in the sky. He always enjoyed the sly because to him it was a beautiful sight. To watch the clouds go by. He would sit there and name something that the clouds looked like. He then layed down on the bench and decided to sit there for a while.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue66/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue92/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue66/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 8:30 pm

"188...189..." Kita said while she kicked in the air against a body bag. "190-" She said while swet went down her face. "191-" She took in a deep breath then flung her leg forwards and a crack could be heard. "192...hehe I get so mad before I can reach 199..." She sighed after speaking, her head band was on the ground. She didn't like to practice with her head band on her head. It always seemed to get in the way.

She sighed while looking around, the sand village was all that she knew of. The dusty wind flung up and went onto her body. the dust stuck on her swet as glue to a piece of paper. She sighed while turning around.

"Shower time." she said before bending over and picking up her stuff, she walked to where she had been staying since she had ever known. She didn't run because she was already swetty and didn't need more. Smiling she sighed while hearing kids yelling, she paused to see what they were doing. Of course they were playing ninja, she itched her head and started to walk again. 'Damn kids...' she thought while walking down the stairs. 'damn kids anyways...' she sighed then looked around. there were people running all over. yelling for others to buy their food and some weren't yelling. There wasn't much food in the Sand village so there wasn't a lot of yelling.

She sighed before turning to go to her home, she didn't have a big home and she didn't have a small home. A meduim home, apartment on top of a Ramen store. She sighed again before walking up the stairs that seemed to be forever.
'I'm going to get dressed, and see what they have for me today.' she thought while taking off her shirt while getting in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:31 pm

Peidara who was bored to death sighed while she watched the old lady heal a little boy who didn't have enough money to go to the hospical. She smiled while the kid's face grew with happiness.
"you see." she said while getting up from her seat. "the old lady here has a good touch." She said with a smile. The kid was no less then five years old. And he was alone, Peidara smiled at the kid while her head band fell from her head. "Dang it." she said while pulling it so that it was no longer on her head. "well..." she said before turning around.
she looked down and thought 'could it fit on my waist?' sighing she tied it around her waist. 'YEP!' She smiled then turned around.
"i'm going to go practice old lady!" she turned around before the old lady could answer her.
Peidara took off running towards the village where she would have to go on the other side of the village in order to practice. She would run all the way there in order to get some strength in her legs.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue92/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:48 pm

Kita sighed while she got dressed, she was getting into her mission clothes. 'man...' she thought while tieing her clothe that was around her waist. "now for this." she said before grabbing her head band. She slipped it on and tied it while her hair dangled in her face.

She smiled thinking that it was all together and that nothing would happen.

She walked to her door seeing that everything was fine. She had tried to cover a mark on her neck. She sighed and opened the door and walked out. the sun came down on Kita's skin as if it was water, she felt the heat ness and then it was normal. She sighed in releif that she wasn't going to swet to death. She would take cold showers and then right when she would get out side she would feel the heat. She sighed while walking down the stairs.

She turned to her right and started to head towards the office where she would get her missions. She smiled at the old people and a girl who was running towards the training grounds. She sighed while passing a group of boys and then a group of elder people.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:32 pm

Yamato was walking around the village. looking at this new village he was being forced to be a part off, loathing the sand headband on his head.

"Hatashi better know what he is doing taking over suna and forcing us to register under it.."

he saw a few genins looking at him, with an admiring gaze, not wanting to anger Hatashi he had controlled himself from killing most of these genins.

"ahh how boring, hpefully we get to do somthing soon."

he had recently started wearing weights, hoping to increase his speed. the weights had a total weight of 250lbs, 125lbs each.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:43 pm

Satoe appeared next to Yamoto and said,

"Stop complaining, besides this was a good idea made by Hatashi, even if he just moved us here because he was a little home sick. Besides the facilities here are much better then they were at the old hide out. And the shinobi are stronger and more useful."

Satoe craked his neck as he walked through the village.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:00 pm

Sighing because she was bored Kita headed her way towards the main building. Her hair was blowing in the wind while she walked up the stairs.

'I want a nap.' she thought before opening the door. She wasn't paying attention on what was around her she was just bored and wanted to do a mission.

Practicing. battling and other things were on her mind.

She sighed when she pushed the door open and walked in. She looked around and saw the people who gave out the missions. She bowed a little then smiled.

"Kita Asagi-please give me a mission." She said with a 'Please i'm really bored and I think that i'm going to die.' look, She stood there waiting to see what she had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 11:46 am

Peidara smiled when she got to the training grounds. She knew that she might be the only one to be practicing to day, smiling she ran over to the kicker thing and started to kick at it.
She laughed when she fell on the ground from kicking the wrong way.
Peidara stood up still smiling and being happy she got back up and started to do jumping jacks. She was the most happiest girl genin in the village...for now.
About an hour later she started to breath hard, doing little thing grew into a big deal. She sat on the ground and got her breath back while the worm wind blew against her face.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 8:33 pm

(blue i was thinking that to myself, unless u where stalking me AND reading my mind i dont think u could know i was complaining)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 2:57 pm

Manabu was guarding the entrance of the sand village. He was there with a group of sand ninja chunnin and low jounin rank. It was a boring day so he decided to work on his puppets. He was fixing up some little parts and adding more weapons to one. He then looked up at the sky.

"Its hot. I wish I didn't have to sit here on such a hot day." He then picked up his canteen and started to drink from it. He then looked out on the desert. It was very sandy. A group of chunnin walked over his way. One of them started to talk. "Hey Manabu, we were going out into the desert for a routine check just to make sure everything was okay. Would you like to come." Manabu looked at the chunnin then at the desert.

"Well I guess theres nothing better to do." He then looked at the group of five. "I guess five is good enough just incase." He then led the group through the desert.

----Few Minutes later----

During their travel through the desert Manabu noticed 3 ninja heading their way. He then turned and looked at the group of chunnin he was with. They nodded at him and the group stopped moving and waited for the three ninja to come their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:01 pm

Kenji sniffed the air and noticed quickly. "guys up ahead. Theirs 5 or six ninjas." He looked up as the group of ninja came into few. He placed his hand on his katana as they continued to run. Kenji looked toward Hayao for his choice of action. "damn..there's no water around here at all, oh well i still have that technique" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:04 pm

Hayao smiled and began to run. He wanted to atack the shinobi before they got to them. He didnt want to risk his comrades life. He would try and do this quickly.

"Wonder who they are,"
said Hatashi to himself
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:42 pm

As Hayao, Kenji, and Sendo came closer to the sand ninja the group threw 25 shuriken at all three of them. Sendo took out his kunai and began to deflect and dodge some of the shuriken.

"Kenji you stay back. Let me and Hayao take care of them. Hayao I'll take the three on the right you take the other three." He then fed Kimuru a soldier pill.

---------

Manabu watched as the leaf ninja came closer.

"Looks like our shuriken aren't doing much. I guess we're gonna have to attack head on." Manabu along with a chunnin and the low ranked jounin ran towards Hayao while the other three chunnnin ran towards Sendo and Kenji.

Manabu then stopped a few feet away as the jounin and chunnin went for their attack. Manabu began to prepare his puppets. The jounin got up to Hayao and took out one of his katana he began to attack fiercely with a lot of combos. The chunnin was doing handseals.

The other three chunnin that went after Sendo and Kenji began doing handsigns as they ran. One took out two katana and tried to attack Sendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:53 pm

"sendo..we can take them out but we need to be away from Hayao..i don't want to disrupt his fighting with my Jutsu" As he said he was blocking the Shuriken with his katana which he was very skilled with. He activated his Cheetah speed jutsu and waited for Sendo's approval before acting on his own accord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 11:05 pm

Sendo jumped back away from one of the chunnins attack. He then looked at Kenji. He wasn't sure whether he could take these guys alone but didn't want to ask Kenji for help. He didn't want him to get hurt.

"I'll take of them Kenji. You just get out of the way." He then started to do handseals. As he started to do them the other chunnin finished theirs. One of the chunnin then yelled "Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Blade)" Which created a wind blade headed straight for Kenji. The other then yelled "Kanashibari no Jutsu (Body Freeze Technique)" He looked at Kenji while trying to freeze his body so he would get hit by the wind blades.

------

Manabu finished preparing his puppet. The jounin then attacked Hayao with his katana while saying "Mikazuki no mai (Dance of the Crescent moon)". The two clones plus him attack Hayao simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 11:43 pm

kita sighed while she walked fowards. she had just been told that she had the day off.
'the day off?' she asked herself. 'when does that happen?' sighing again she headed towards where the guards would be to keep the village safe. 'maybe i can act as a guard for one day and help out.' she stopped when she heard a kid yelling. But she only saw that it wasn't really anything.
she sighed again and headed towards where the long alley would take her out of the sand village.
'ug...maybe i should practice instead.' she thought before getting closer. She stopped and thought.
"mmm..."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 12:27 am

Satoe sensed the battle going on. He then turned dissapeared with a body flicker and reappeared in the area of the fighting. He looked and said,

"I thought I flet Hayao's presents. But it looks like Manabu has things under control for now. I guess I can watch for a bit." He then sat down and said,

"Manabu! Don't kill him, I want to ask Hayoa some questions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 12:35 am

Manabu turned and looked at Satoe. He then smirked.

"I'll make sure that my squad doesn't. Hey you jounin don't kill him." he said as the jounin was doing his attack.

------------------

Sendo and Kimuru clapped their hands together and began to spin very rapidly. "Gatsuuga" He yelled as they charged at the chunnin. The sand chunnin who threw the sand shuriken was the first who got attack. He didn't know what was going on and was killed without barely a fight. Sendo and Kimuru then landed.

"Hey Kimuru these guys must not be familiar with our clan. But I don't think it'll be so easy to catch the rest. That one was a bit weaker." He said as he prepared to do his jutsu again. After Sendo used his jutsu Manabu made a info card on him.

"Sendo Inuzuka. He's part of the Inuzuka clan. They use canine partners when they fight. He is one of the only medical ninja in his clan. He is chunnin ranked. His strongest stat is his chakra control but also has very good speed and strength. He seems tough." Manabu said after reading the ninja info card he created from his chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 12:54 am

Kenji quickly ran to the side. He had already activated his cheetah speed jutsu so it was easy. He ran in a circle and as he passed by the one who did the Body freeze technique, he slashed at his back downward, then he continued running. After th blades passed he returned back to the same spot he started and did hand seals. He was panting a little but that was mainly because of the heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 1:03 am

The chunnin that got slashed in his back fell to his knees.

"That kids faster then expected." He said as he got back to his feet. He then pulled out a kunai and put chakra around it. He rushed at Kenji and threw the kunai. He then began to throw more and more. The other chunnin began to do handseals.

-----------------

Sendo and Kimuru began to spin again. "Gatsuuga." He yelled as he attacked the chunnin who was attacking Kenji. Sendo and Kimuru caught him and their attack and made quick work of him. They then landed next to Kenji.

"To be chunnin they're pretty weak." He said to Kimuru and Kenji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 1:20 am

Kenji laughed as he did his own handseals. "Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Skill)" The area around them became surrounded in the fog. "These chuunins rely on their eyes... i rely on my nose" The fog became really thick until Kenji disappeared from the Chuunins sight. "let's have some fun Sendo." Kenji said as he ran with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 1:28 am

Sendo looked around as the mist surrounded the area.

"Great thinking Kenji." He said. "We have the advantage now. Since they can't see us but we have great sense of smell. For a genin he's pretty smart. I'm surprised he thought of it." He said to himself. He then began to do handseals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Sand Village)   Konoha Nation (Sand Village) Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Sand Village)
Page 1 of 1