Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Story-Bored-Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Story-Bored-Stuff Left_bar_bleue66/110Story-Bored-Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Story-Bored-Stuff Left_bar_bleue92/110Story-Bored-Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Story-Bored-Stuff Left_bar_bleue66/110Story-Bored-Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

Story-Bored-Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Story-Bored-Stuff   Story-Bored-Stuff EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 4:21 pm

In this you can write little stories and stuff
there's no rules-well one keep it almost at PG19 or something around that line, i don't want sex or stuff like that....please...
other then that, there's nothing else. You can write a story that you've been wanting to write but have nowhere to post it. You can just write about how bored you are...lol not really make it a story that's if you decided to do that
Another thing----um what was it?-----------oh yea try to at least have it about four or six sentences long. You can have it longer and stuff but i don't want anything stupid. Use your minds!!!!!!
Just let it all out---- lol
well have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Story-Bored-Stuff Left_bar_bleue92/110Story-Bored-Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

Story-Bored-Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-Bored-Stuff   Story-Bored-Stuff EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 4:32 pm

"Rose are you coming with or are you just going to stare at that moon all night?" Jacky yelled from the truck. Rose was just a regular teenager. She didn't think that a full moon would be tonight. Or should would've brought her cross necklace. "ROSE!" Jacky yelled again. Rose looked at Jacky then back at the moon. Rose sighed then turned and ran to the truck. "Jacky i'm-" "I know you are. You miss her don't you?" Jacky asked looking down at her little cusion. "Yes i do. It's been three years and I can't stop playing from what happened." Rose said while looking up at the Moon again. "Come on we're late already. We still have to pick up the boys." She said getting in the truck. Hallie and the other girls were already in the truck. All they were doing was waiting for Rose to hurry up. Before Rose got in the truck she took one last look at the Full Moon.

"Rose are you sure you want to come with us?" Hallie asked turning around from the front seat. "Yea I'm 14 i'm old enough to go to a party." Rose said taking her bag and stuff and putting it in the back. "Well I was 15 before my parents or my friends would let me go to a party. But I guess since we love you then you can come." Monica said rubbing Roses head. Rose and the other girls laughed. After stopping and getting drinks Rose looked up at the moon and saw that it was turning white. It was white on the day that her mother was killed. Jacky turned and saw that Rose had tears go down her face. She shook her head and walked over to her. "Look the guys are meeting us here. They have to put their stuff in our truck so your gonna have to ride with them okay?" "Jacky come on...I don't-" "-your the one who wanted to come along. Am I wrong or am i right?" She asked while crossing her arms. "Your right." Rose said after she had looked down at the ground. "Look Rose these guys will NOT do anything to you. Well maybe Jack. But that's besides the point." She smiled at jack after she had got done talking. "If Jack touches me I'm gonna hurt him so bad that he'll think he's dead." Rose said while attacking like his head was on the ground. Only becuase she stombed on it. Jacky laughed and turned back around, when she got to the truck another truck pulled in. It was filled with guys. None of them Rose knew. "Hey baby! You want to go for a ride?" One yelled out to Rose. Rose just stood there looking at the ground. She started to walk to the girl's truck when somebody grabbed her. "He asked you a question." The guy said tighting his grip on her shoulder. Rose yanked away and noticed that she wasn't getting anywhere with this guy. "Let me go!" She yelled while pulling away again, nothing. "Well it looks like we'll answer for you." He said picking her up and walking her to his truck. Monica turned and saw Rose's feet up in the sky. "Guys we have a problem." She said running to Rose, but before she could acually run she picked up a hammer that they had in the trunk and went after Rose. "Put her down!" Monica yelled at the guy who had Rose. The guy turned around and looked at Monica. "Well if it's not little Miss Prom Queen." He said laughing at Monica. All his friends looked out the window and smiled at Monica. But before any of the could get out and try something the guy who had Rose was on the ground. Standing in his place was a guy with blond hair, blue eyes. He was tall and skinny but very built. He had a smile on his face. "Jack! Put me down!" Rose yelled at him. Jack sighed and sat her on the ground. Rose slapped him and walked to the guy. She smiled at him when he looked up at her, then she kicked him. "I hate you...you... you things that we call guys!" She yelled at the sky. She grabbed her bag and walked in the gas station. Jack turned to Jacky to see what was the matter. "Jack, thanks." Monica said walking by him and heading into the store. "Tell me what happened?" He asked looking at her. "Well, those guys came they asked Rose if she wanted a ride then...then they picked her up. And you know the rest. Where's the other guys?" She asked looking around. "Oh, I was suppose to meet them here. I know that they are going to be late. Last time we talked they were already at the site." He said looking down at Jacky. "Jacky did you talk to Rose yet? I mean if she'd go out with me?" He asked while he kept looking down at her. Jacky shook her head 'Yes'. "I have...many times. It seems she's still stuck to the past. Maybe if you'd make some moves or something." She said it while grabbing his bags. "Look Jacky I don't want to make-" "-don't want to what?" A mans voice asked from behind them. "Jason!" Jacky said turning around and kissing him. Jack shook his head and grabbed his stuff. "Don't worry I'll get it." He said before walking away. When he got to the part of the gas station where they had windows he saw Rose. She was talking on her cell phone. He looked down at his feet then at her. He wanted her so bad, but the only thing that was holding him back was him. Him and Rose went back until the night that her mom was killed. He told her that she should stay with him that night and she did. She blamed Jack becuase she couldn't save her mom. He didn't think that she could blame him for what happened. 'She didn't lock the door it was her fault a little.' He thought the night when Rose came and told him about what happened. 'But then again if Rose would've left then she would've been killed too.' he thought while throwing his bag in the back of Jacky's truck. "Hey!" A voice said from behind him. Jack jumped then turned around. It was only Hallie. "So..." She said giving him a pop. "So..." He said walking away. "Excuse me!" She said walking to him. "What?" He asked stopping and taking a drink. "Why aren't you going to ask?" She asked while looking at Rose. "I did." He said getting in Jason's truck. "And ask again!" She said handing him another pop. "No" He said closing the door and looking out the window. "Little brother I would like you to know that your not going to loose your vriginity to a girl named B.O.G. Batery Operated Girl friend." She said walking away. "Well your boy friend is the one who gave it to me!" He yelled at her. It made her stop and look at him. He just smiled and took a drink of his Pop. Hallie shook her head and walked in the store. She looked around for a couple until she saw Rose. She was looking at candy bars. "Here I'll buy you one." She said giving her money. "No, I don't want your money." She said handing it back. "Look Rose I know your mad at me but it does-" "-I'm not mad at anybody. I just want to get to the camp ground so I can watch you guys get drunk." She said grabbing two boxs of Coca cola, then grabbing a whole bunch of snacks. "Then when you guys pass out I'm going to go swimming." She said while grabbing a bottle of root beer. "Then after I go swimming I'm going to sit on the beach and watch the stars..." She looked at the person behind the courner then back at Hallie. "and I'll be doing all that stuff BY MY SELF." She added, when Rose walked away the person behind the courner smiled. "She wont will she?" He asked looking at Hallie. "Nope, well we hope at least. I'll have-"

Out side...

"Rose get in." Jason said it while opening the door for her. Rose looked in and saw that she had to sit in the middle which meant for her to sit by Jack. She looked at Jason then punched him, when he went to hit her back she had already gotten in. "Where's Jimmy and Jake?" He asked Jack. "I don't know I'm not their brother." He said taking a drink of his pop. "No, you might not be but you are their cusions." He said smiling at him. "Jake's riding with the-" "-No he's not, he's driving you guys there. I'm riding with the girls." Jason said while smiling at Rose. Rose's mouth opened and stuff fell out. "That's not fair!" She yelled out to him, while Jake and Jimmy got in. Jason smiled and got in the girls truck. 'I can't believe that Jacky and Monica did this to me. Katie is going to throw a fit when she finds out that-' "Katie's not coming." Jake said it while looking back at Rose. "Nether is, Becky, Lori, Alley or Tina." He said turning the right turn. "Then it's just me, Monica, Hallie and Jacky right?" She asked slouching in her seat. "Ouch!" Jack yelled while pulling his hand away. "Why'd you do that?" He yelled at her while she stuck her tounge out at him. "maybe you shouldn't have, had your hand on my seat where my butt was!" She yelled at him.

(Lol it's not great but hey i was bored)
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Story-Bored-Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-Bored-Stuff   Story-Bored-Stuff EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 1:07 pm

-----

Last edited by on Tue 06 Nov 2007, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Story-Bored-Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-Bored-Stuff   Story-Bored-Stuff EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 6:14 pm

Nick sighed while he sat in class. He was bored and didn't want to listen to what everybody was talking about. Studying and listening to what the teacher was saying. Nick was sitting in the last sit and in the last role. Sighing again he sat his head on the desk.

'Why am i even here?' he wondered while he heard yelling. He looked up seeing that the teacher was yelling at him. "Shove it." he mumbled under his breath while staring at her. Nick had orange hair and dark gray eyes.

He was tall and slim but he worked out all day. Sighing again before he sat straight up he stared at nothing.

The bell rung and he got up from his seat, sighing once more he grabbed his stuff.

(meh so bored)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story-Bored-Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story-Bored-Stuff   Story-Bored-Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Story-Bored-Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Literature-
Jump to: