Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Above a Thought.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 10:07 am

The Rain was blistering down heavily as it could nothing was stopping the down pore, but even the rain didn't hold him back from the truth. He ran ran far down the muddy track the thought of what happened stunned his brain of no other thinking, the situation, how it happened, why it happaned, why him , Static waves flushed his brain into a daze barely even consintrating on the track to were he was running, but the point was it didn't matter were he ran the thoughts will always be there.
~ It Did not occur to him at this point of time the only thing which stood on his brain was getting away. Getting away from the truth was something rather hard to do. I mean who else would think murder could be accidental. I mean all the other villagers would understand wouldn't they. Acctaully they wouldnt, they always believe every murder to be intential and if the muderer were to be caught they would be sentenced to life.
~ Soon enough the time passed by and evening was arriving with its heavy grey clouds hitting the sky, he spoke to himself " I-i-i Need Shelter soon" he sighed half out of breathe but were would he find shelter , i mean he couldn't possibly go back to the village or could he.

Soon enough he found himself waking up with a blurr. The pain in his head was extatic, the throbing was unbearable almost like someone was drilling into his head. He opened his eyes to see the bright sky and the brides fluttering in the lusious clouds above, he felt somehow releaved to see these nice factors of nature it pleased the boy. He Tried to lean forward as he took in the ache of his legs, but out of nowhere leaned over over a girl he hair shined glowed witht he essence of the sun light and her eyes sparkled to the sky " Please rest" she phrased calmfully. " It will help you if you were try to rest some more" she gleemed at the boy as he rested himself back down to floor.

Continue or re-adjust what ive written?
and Above a Thought. is the title.

Last edited by on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 4:10 pm

its good you should continue
Back to top Go down

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 4:12 pm

ty as soon as ive finished off on the Main thread ill definutly get back to it then , i aint getting a A in english litreture for nothing tehee
Back to top Go down

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 10:37 am

i like it you should add even more details.
Back to top Go down

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptyWed 08 Aug 2007, 10:31 am

its good, but i'd fix the spelling and grammer, like it should be pour not pore and. sorry im kinda an english freak lol.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Above a Thought. Left_bar_bleue58/110Above a Thought. Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Above a Thought. Left_bar_bleue60/100Above a Thought. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Above a Thought. Left_bar_bleue57/100Above a Thought. Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. EmptySat 11 Aug 2007, 9:23 am

Yeah this is very good. Nice work. It's good to see good lierature on teh forum.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Above a Thought. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above a Thought.   Above a Thought. Empty

Back to top Go down

Above a Thought.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature and RPG :: Literature-
Jump to: