Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:33 pm

After awhile Terry began to walk up. He then got dressed and then called out,

"Hey Amela!"

When he didn't get an answer he went to go get something to eat. He opened the door and then sighed in dissapointed that there was nothing there. When he closed the refrigorator door he saw the note. He then sat down onthe couch and said,

"She went to the store huh? Ok I guess I'm by myself for awhile." He turned on the Tv and started to watch what ever was on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:34 pm

love smiled while he reached for amela's legs. he was about to push her into the car when her feet slammed into his chest. Love gasped for air, he twitched from anger. he had thought that it was enough for amela to be knocked out. when he got up he saw that amela was crawling away from the car. he twitched and grabbed her by her hair. "Come on." he said while people started to run over to where he was. Love knew that he didn't have enough time to get her fully knocked out.

he shoved amela in the car then took off. Leaving her bag and her cellphone with her brownie on the ground.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:38 pm

Amela could see flashes of light everytime she could get her eyes open. She tried to get her hand to reach for the commicator but she couldn't reach it without bending he leg so that she could reach the holder on her thigh. She couldn't, her legs were already numb and she started to feel her arm go too. She bit her lip making herself feel the pain, she moved her left arm which wasn't numb to her skirt. She started to lift it up and smiled when she felt it.

She tried to find the buttin where terry told her to push if she got in trouble. She pushed them all hoping that one of them was the right one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:44 pm

Terry while sitting down watching Tv heard his communicator start to go off. He ran back into the room, and looked at it. He knew that Amela was and trouble. He immediately grabbed his jacket, and jumped out the window. as he did so A piece of earth caught him and he started to speed off to where the signal was coming from. He then said,

"I'm on my way Amela. Just hold on alittle longer." He piece of earth he was floating on started to move even faster.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:49 pm

Amela couldn't open her eyes anymore, all that she could see was darkness.

Spoiler:

Lehava kept her smile until her cell phone started to go off. She turned around and grabbed it. Seeing that there was a message on it. "I didn't hear it ring." Lehava said while opening it up. she saw that the message was from Amela's cell phone. 'Uh.'

*it's the message that amela left her a long time ago she's just now getting it*
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:55 pm

Terry finally caught up to the car that was holdong Amela. He brug his peice of earth along the side of the car ad said,

"Hey, let Amela go are I'll rip you apart!" Terrys eyes started to glow yellow. He then said,

"And that's not a threat. It's a promise!" He then boke the windows by sending piecesof earth flying into them. He then said it again,

"Let Amela Go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:00 pm

Love saw that the man for Amela was there already. He smiled then pushed a buttin on his right side.

Blake was waiting at the end of the street. He had orders, Love had orders. When Love smiled Blake knew what to do. Blake took off runing towards Terry at his human speed, *which isn't fast* he made another him and then three more after that.

"Hey you!" he yelled while getting closer. Love smiled and hit the gas making it go faster. Blake made sure that he wasn't in the way when Love hit the gas. blake yelled again. "I said HEY YOU!!!" Blake crossed his arms waiting to see if the man was going to do anything. Love kept the gas hit, he was bleeding from what Terry had done but he didn't care as long as he had the girl he could have cared less on what was happening.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:19 pm

Terry continued to follow the car that held Amela. As Blake started to jump in the way Terry screamed with rage,

"Get the Hell out of my WAY!!!!"

As he screamed the ground underneath the Blakes again to slip, just wide enough for them to fall through. He then raised his hand over to where Love was driving. A lagre wall that completely blocked the rode appeared about 20 meters in front of them. Terry then smiled saying,

"Your not taking her anywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:25 pm

Love smiled. "Blake take her." he said while changing into amela. he got out of the car and shrugged. "You want me?" She asked while putting her hand on her hip.

One of the blakes nodded. The real blake got out his cell phone. "Yea, we're ready." He smiled before closing his cell phone. Love nodded, she stared at Terry then smiled. "Now, as for you." She said while the real Amela got taken out of the car. A helicopter came out from the distanec. "We'll be taking Amela." She said it while it got closer. Blake raised his hand up.

Love walked forwards. "If you kill me the thing on Amela's ankle will go off and she'll explode along with everything in this area." blake slipped a bomb on Amela's ankle by the time Love started talking. "Choose wisely love." She said while standing there, with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:34 pm

( last post till later)

Terry watched As they started to take Amela off into the helicoptor. Terry then reached and grabbed Love by the neck and started to squezzit hard. He then looked at him as he started to levaite himself into the air as he kept holding on to his neck. Terry smiled and then said,

"I think it's a bluff. Bother Blood sent you didn't he. He wouldn't dare risk losing two speciemens that he wants to use. If we all die here, he would have lost #1 , and #2 on his list. Do you really think he wants that?" Terry eyes glowed an even more intense yellow as he continued to hold Love by the nec as he followed behide the hellicoptor. He then looked at the daggaling Love and said while looking at the Hellicoptor,

"You dicks have 30secs to let Amela go, or you 2 are going to go bye, bye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:42 pm

love grinned, she grabbed a recorder in her pocket then played it.

Brother Blood's voice came onto the tape.

"Hello Terry nice to talk to you again, if love is playing this then that means that you think that she isn't there but to steal Amela. You may kill Love and she'll take Amela with her while doing that. but- then you're just going to have to wait until the next see're comes back to this world in order to live out your life with her. Terry-I just know how much you miss my friend demoore. And I know how much he misses you. but amela is mine, as you should already know but Amela's foster parents that I was going to make an attack. What james did was stupid- and it did get my eyes off from her for about four days. From my understandings is that Katie one of the many people that we need told you about the information that we have in our computers-Now what Katie doesn't know is that, we have the DNA for Amela to be remade again. And again. and again. SO go ahead and kill Love and Blake, we have their DNA too. Choose wisely Terry, believe me- we have the power now to make many, many more people."

Love smiled, "Kill me love and you'll see what happens when you do that." Love pointed to the cut at her side. "This is where they put it in me to show that I have the right thing that will set it off Blake has one too. Now, if you take it out of me without putting the code into the computer you'll still be killing her." Love grabbed Terry's hand. "You can come with you know. It would make life a lot easeir."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:50 pm

As Terry listened to the recorder. He squeezed tighter on Love's neck from pure hate for Brother Blood. He then lossened the grip alittle when he heard the preposal made by love. Terry moved Loved from hanging it the air onto the piece of land that he had summoned up. He dropped love on the piece of land and said,

"Alright then. I'll come with you. Only under one condition. I get to stay with Amela. If we can't come to that compormise then I'll kill all us here with out hesatation. And I now that brother blood doesn't have any of my DNA, I ecsaped before they got that far."

Terry dropped to his knees as he floated himself and Love on the piece of earth waitng for their answer.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:53 pm

cold-as-snow said that his computer wouldn't let him post so he emailed it to me,

Love looked at Blake, "Do we bring him?" Blake gave Amela's body to the person in the helicopter. Blake grinned while jumping in.

"We weren't told to bring anybody else." Love shrugged. She turned around with her hand behind her back. She grabbed the needle that was almost the same one as what she had put into Amela's neck. "Stay still, it's only going to knock you out for a couple of hours." She said while walking over to Terry. She waited for his answer.

---------------

Amela who was still knocked out found herself in a dream. A dream where she was in a cell and had nowhere to go.

"Where am I?" She whispered before walking to the cell doors. She looked around and saw nobody. "hello?" She said while looking again. Nothing, nobody was there she was alone.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:13 pm

Terry grabbed Loves arm with the needle in it and said,

"I said I'll come without a fight. there's no need for a needle in my neck.There's nothing you're about to show me that I haven't already seen. I've always known where his hideout was, I just never had any desiring want to go there. So knocking me out is a waste of time." Terry then looked at Love and said,

"Plus if you knocked me knock, this piec of land that we're floating on would fall down taking you to you death. And I sure you can't jump that far to the hellicoptor in time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:18 pm

*okay it's working now*

Love smiled, "If I die, Brother Blood will make me again. It doesn't matter." he said while shoving the needle into Terry's arm. A clone blake was at the bottum waiting for Love to fall. Another blake appeared and caught Terry when they did fall.

Love stood up, he hurt his ankle. "And Demoore has nothing to do with Brother Blood...James lied to you when he said that Demoore was after Amela. The top one at the moment who is really wanting amela is Brother Blood. Demoore already said that he could have her until he needs her." Love stared at the soon to be passed out Terry. "Brother blood doesn't want you. And you don't know where he is." Love turned around and smiled while flipping his hair. After he flipped his hair he turned back to the normal him.

"Oh and love-" he said before the other blakes disapeared. "I was never going to take you in the first place."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:22 pm

*oh ur so mean!*

Amela looked around, she still hadn't seen anybody. 'Did I even wake up? who was the person who attacked me? and why does my neck hurt?!' amela sighed, she sat on the wet ground trying to think on where she was. "Terry..." She whispered before tears fell down her chin.

Lehava tried to call Amela back but nobody was answering she was getting her answer machine.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:25 pm

As Terry sarted to pass out he heard every one word that love said. He then smiled at him and said before passing out,

"I'm glade your so confindent in the fact that they can creat more of you, because I will find you, that's is absolute. And when I do, I'll kill you and elimate all tracies of your existence. let's see BB make something from nothing."

Terry then passed out with a smile on his face. He then thought

"Hold on Amela just alittle bit longer. I'm coming. And Love I'm going to beat the living he out of you."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:28 pm

Lehava dropped her phone. She had a moment ago tried to call Terry's cell phone but nobody was answering. She opend her cell phone back up to see who all she had that was in the East. She dailed Katie's cell phone.

'come on Katie, I know that you don't really like me but I think that Terry's in trouble. And i think that something has happend to Amela!' She thought while tapping her foot.

----------

Amela's tears fell to the ground while she sat in the same spot. 'i'm so stupid for being so nice!' She thought while more tears went down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:32 pm

Love smiled he turned around and limped over to the real Blake. he helped him into the hellicoptor. "Think that he'll come after us?" Love smiled. "No- if Brother Blood made another clone like amela already as like he had said that he did we'll be fine." he said while staring down while it went up in the air.

"but then again, he has failed us many times before. I do think thou-that Amela's lover will come and not the Teen Titan that as lost when she hit the help buttin." Blake nodded. "Where do you think that it is?" love reached up Amela's skirt. he smiled and pulled it from the holder. "Where every virgin keeps it." He tossed it in the river. 'Try and find us now...Mr. Terry.' he thought while grinning.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:36 pm

Terry finally started to wake up. He sat up and sook his head. He then said,

"Stupid bitch, don't know who the hell he's mess'in with." Terry then pulled out an device from his back pocket. He then started to fool with it saying,

"Amela, Amela come in, come in Amela. I know you can hear me. Amela talk dammit!" While terry was giving his speech to Love and Blake he was secretly placing a very small radio into Amela's ear with his dirt. With a smile on his face he took off on a piec of ladn and started to head back to the city saying into the device,

"Amela hold on, I going to bust you out of there. I'm being some friends who know Brother Blood better then any one in the world."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:43 pm

Amela heard whispers Terry whispers. She smiled and looked around. "Terry?" She said while looking around. She couldn't hear anything.

Lehava was still trying to get a hold of Katie.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:43 pm

Katie was still talking to Isreal when her phone started to ring. Katie looked at it and said,

"Yeah what's up Lehava? What's the problem?" Katie the waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:45 pm

Lehava jumped with happiness.

"Katie where are you at? Okay really i don't care, you need to get a hold of terry and speak to him! Amela isnt' answering her phone and Terry didn't either!" Lehava was going nuts, she didn't know what was happening and Amela was the only close friend that she had ever had.

"Katie did you hear me?" She asked while looknig at her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:53 pm

Terry was still moving through the city looking for Katie. He finally spotted her. He then jumped down from te rock and said,

"Katie Brother Blood has made his move. It's time to go. He kidnapped Amela. Me you and Isreal are going to get her out, and I'm calling in somemore help." Terry then noticed that katie was on the phine with Lehava and said,

'Lehava, you and Jaris get her as quick as you can Use the T 9, you should be able to get here in about 15-25 mins. Here I'm sending you the coordinates, of were we're going." Terry then picked up his communicato and said,

"Calling all Titan's east we have trible brewing, and we need your help before it's too late. This is where to attack." Terry then sent the coordinates. He then looked at Katie and Isreal and said,

"let's go!" He then summoned up and piece of earth big enough to carry them. Later they got on they made thier way to the location. Terry then said to Amela,

"We're on our way Amela, hold on."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 10:55 pm

Lehava looked at the phone funny. she rememebered what Terry had said. "Jaris, amela's been kidnaped by Brother Blood." she was shocked and she wanted to cry, but she held it back.

"He gave us directions on where to go, but-if you don't want to come then i'll call him back and tell him that we won't be able to make it." Lehava stared at Jaris waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next