Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 1:00 pm

The got up from the ground and limped over to the main road. She didn't know where she was, the rain pounded on her shoulders, she was hurting everywhere. She didn't even get far from where she had started, hurting and bleeding. She slouched on the ground, She started to breath hard. Closing her eyes she whispered. "Help me." she turned and saw that there were people coming her way.

When she turned her head the other way she saw that there was a girl coming her way too. Taking a deep breath again she tried to yell help me but it came out as a whisper. "Help me." She couldn't feel her right arm her left her was pounding with pain and she felt like that she had just gotten hit by a truck and then pushed off a cliff. While the rain drops fell onto her hurt ful body and tears came out of her eyes she waited to see which person would see her first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 5:26 pm

Serif arived to east and looked for terry. "Terry. whats going on. HELLO? anybody." Serif looked around and sat on the couch to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 5:31 pm

Kira heard Serif yell for terry. She turned around and sighed. "he's not going to answer." she said while eating a piece of cold pizza. "I think that he's with Amela." she said with a mouth full of cold pizza.
She swallowed it and smiled then she took a drink of pop. "You know..." she said while walking into the living room. "maybe he's doing a quicky with amela." She sat on the other side of the couch.
"Anyways...where have you been?" she asked while staring at Serif.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 5:38 pm

Blake who was bored of doing nothing sighed and walked forwards. he had been standing on a boat that was going past the Tower. He was bored and there was nothing that he could do.

he had lost Lehava she was dead. and amela and terry were going to live their happy ever after.

Sighing again he jumped into the cold water. he came up while people were yelling. he started to swim towards the tower wanting to end this little war. he had information that the Teen Titians would need.

Sooner then he thought he arrived at the tower. Shuddering he shook himself off from the water and stared at the tower.

"What?" Love asked while turning around. "we picked up Blake's pluse at the tower. he's heading towards the east tower as we speak. he's on their grounds." love quickly turned around and stared at the screen. "What's he thinking? And where's that pest from Demoores section?" the girl who had spoken sighed. "He also is in the tower...i think that he's looking for Amela and terry." Love twitched with anger. "Fuck!" he yelled while slamming his fists on the table. "blake's going to tell them!" He yelled while turning around. "GIVE ME MY ORDERS DAMN IT!"

Blake sighed while he walked closer to the tower door.

"You are going to arrive late even if you get orders! Blake is already on their land and there's nothing that you can do about it!" The woman yelled while Love slammed his fists on the table once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 8:13 pm

"Sleeping sadly." He replied. "how do they even like each other. I mean i can see y terry likes her but y does she like him no ofence. but i just dont know. As i said im still new. So whats new with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:15 pm

Kira sighed. "Well...I like Terry. But as for her, I don't think that their relationship is going to last very long. They didn't use protection as you can see the first time that they did it." Kira sighed. "I only know it because she still acts like a kid and I know who is and who isn't because i'm a healer and i just know shit."
Kira sighed again.
"And as for me, I got in a fight...my baby almost got a whole new paint job." She sighed and started to eat her pizza again.
"But...you know..." She closed her eyes.
"If I could see the future i'd make myself see what is going to happen to me or us after this war is done." Kira sat back with her eyes still closed. "I'd want to see on who all lived and who all died."
Kira opened her eyes then she turned and looked at Serif.
"What about you? What would you do if you had Amela's Powers?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:44 pm

[ok ppl... you can't always be traveling. Ppl should try to stay near home, especially official titans. Use the communicators... Also. i'm gonna design a villian to start another short arc soon. This will be a good chance for me to get Karasu in action. ^_^ try to get into it with your chars too. Be ready for it.]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:49 pm

-everytime I try and start an Arc blue runs in and tries to be knight in shining armor so it never works.... and they are all there @ the east b-c blue was going to set something up for it all.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:22 pm

"ID do the same. and then see if i could save the people that died that i didnt want to. Caus thats what id do.'' Serif noticed that he might have hurt kiras feelings by saying that he couldnt see what amelia liked in terry. He hoped she saw that he meant he didnt see what amelia liked in terry, not nobody could see anything in terry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:47 pm

Kira sighed, she stared at Serif then frowned. "I wouldn't save anybody." she said while looking around, she was trying to not look at him in the eyes.
"If I did that then I would be breaking the law of nature." she said before looking down at all the stuff that she had in her lap. Two can's of pop another piece of cold pizza and of course, the half eaten piece.
"I would let them die...with me knowing that I could have stopped it." she said it with a serous face.
She waited a couple of seconds then started to laugh.
"I'd save Terry and I'd let Amela die." She said while laughing. She quickly stopped and stared at Serif. "It was a joke." she said while staring at him.
"You know, hahaha hehehe haha?" She was giving Serif a funny confused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 1:53 am

"Sorry." he said. "I used to be more jocular......just dont know what happened"........he then started to laugh at what he just said...........he could see him telling jokes to his sister and her telling him some. "Your quite the funny one kira." he then looked down daised and confused as always. Just waiting to see if she would reply. He sudenly had a thought of fondness for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23