Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 2:37 pm

Terry continued his training. He then jumped down to the ground and the form the earth sprouted out of the earth. He then started his hand to hand combat training. He sent a series of punches and kicks. His punches and kicks shartered the earth pillars that he had summuned. He then continued to summon earth pillars and destroy them with his kick and punches, in a certain changing pattern, that made it look like poetry in motion. After awhile he stopped. He was dripping with sweat and said,

"I think it's time to take alittle break."

He took of his jacket and shirt, and walked over to the water. He dipped his shirt in the water and then wiped his face with it. He then sat there trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 2:38 pm

(again)

Love gasped, he could see what was happening but he wasn't acting quick enough to help Blake. love quickly got the next bullet in to be ready to shoot. Love whiped away the swet that was going down his face. He got ready to shoot to help Blake. Before he pulled the trigger Amela whispered threw Blake's mind.

"tell brother blood and demoore that i'll meet him in hell." Blake gasped before the gun shot could be heard. amela had her guns pointed at Blake still. So when Love's bullet went threw her arm Amela's hand jerked on the trigger her bullet went into Blake's leg. Blake screamed out in pain.

Love stood up when Amela fell to the ground. he knew that she was not going to wake up for another nine hours. He walked down the stairs and came out the front door. Blake was cursing and holding his leg. "So, is that what you wanted done?"[color=cyan] blake glared at Love. "Just get her blood, and her hair. Take Lehava's blood while you are at it." Love looked at blake funny. "Why did the boss say that he was going to use lehava?" [color:8c00=cyan:8c00]Blake glared at love. "No, but her power is to walk threw walls and go invisable." love nodded. "I understand." Love walked over and did what Blake had told him too. The near by poilice officers were trying to figure out what had happened. By the time they all came to it lehava's body was gone.

And Amela was left on the ground bleeding and knocked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 2:58 pm

Kira blushed when she saw Terry take off his shirt. 'Damn!' She thought before she fell from the rock that she had been sitting on. She had been staring at Terry and was moving forwards.

she quickly got back up on the rock and fixed herself as if nothing had happened.

She stared at Terry then said. "hey Terry, are you with somebody?" She asked it while she stood up. She was not one of those many people who would hold it in and expolde. She was out and liked to ask things when she wanted too.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:04 pm

Terry who was still resting, layed backed and looked at Kira. He then said with a smile on his face,

"Sorry, but yeah, I am. Her name is Amela, she's a Titan here."

Terry then closed his eyes to rest alittle. He then started to listen the sound of the ocean as the waves splashed against the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:07 pm

Kira smiled. "That doesn't mean anything. You can still have fun." She said it while standing over his body. "I won't tell." She started to laugh after she said the sentence. "I know, I know-you don't want to mess this realation up because you think that she might be the one." kira said it while sitting near him. "So..." She said while staring at the ocean.
"What that guy said was right...that evil guy Demoore is going to make his attack?" Kira said it while she glanced at Terry to see what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:24 pm

Terry still laying down looked over at Kira and said,

"Yeah he is. But the whole point about calling everyone here is so that we can get to him before he gets to us." Terry then looked back out at the oceance and said,

"So, what took you so long to get here. I would've though that you would've got here quicker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:33 pm

kira laughed she sighed. "I had to leave my baby at the airport...my poor bike." she acted like she was crying she then sighed. "I had to do somethings. and I had to say sorry to the girl who I stole this name from." She said while putting her hands in her pockets. "I would have come sooner but I was having a hard time with the fact that he wasn't going to be there to hold my hand." Kira sighed. "So, how are you doin? the last time I saw you, you never spoke to anybody and you cried at night." She looked at Terry then smiled.
"i'm proud of you." She said while looking up at the sky. "we never thought that you would get out of your stage. At least that's what I thought." She went off for a second in her own thoughts. "Well.." she said while blinking. "i'm proud of you as if you were my real brother." She patted terry's head then sat back near him. "so..."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:46 pm

"What happened?" an doctors voice asked while he cut threw Amela's clothes. "She was fighting a villian of some sort and she got shot." The doctor nodded, the nurses started to stick IVYs in Amela's arm. "Who's on her emergancy list?" The poilice officer looked down then sighed. "he's already been contacted. There's a body missing." the police officer said while the doctor stared at him. "Who's missing?" the police officer sighed. "we don't have her name but she's with the titans." The doctor nodded. "Well, who was the man who was on her emergancy list?" The doctor asked it while he checked the medical list. "Terry, Terry Kreys...i think that's his last name...her hand writing is messed up." the doctor nodded. "i know that boy, he came in here with a broken arm I think. Tell him the truth." he officer nodded. "Yes Doctor." "Doctor we need to stop this bleeding!" A nurse yelled while she looked up from amela's body.

The doctor nodded. "we'll have to take her to the ER."

Amela was on the hospical bed while they moved her to the ER.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:51 pm

Terry blushed from embarrasment and said,

"I didn't cry....did I? Whatever, if I remember you had a crush on me then too. Any way I had to stop. The Titans needed me, the world needed me. Plus those towers would have fallen to pieces if I wasn't on top of my game. So I needed to break out." Terry then turned to face Kari and said,

"And guest what? I actually found my sister. I thought she was dead, she's alive, and is helping us out now." Terry then looked up and said,

"So how have you been?"

Terry then heard his phone ringing. He answered the phone and said,
"This is Terry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:56 pm

Kira went to speak but Terry's phone rang. She stared at him while the other person spoke. "terry who is it?" She asked while leaning in a little bit.
'I wonder who would be calling, if everybody was training who would be calling at this time?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 3:58 pm

Prue looked at him then down, she had scared people with her powers and hurt them as well.

"Because....when I was little I couldn't control my powers....this old couple took me in for a while but when my powers began showing up they treated me like a freak...and then I....well I accidently froze their little grandson, he ended up with hypothermia and got really sick....so I ran away, and from then on it seemed no matter who I met....they seemed scared or got hurt....so I went away and closed myself so I didn't get close to anyone...."

She looked away and then at the boy who came over by them wondering who he was and why he suddenly joined them.

"Hi, um I guess not, but....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:00 pm

"Hello Terry, I am sorry to have called you at this time. But we have a Miss, Amela Jones here at the hospical. She had you under her emergancy list. Are you there Terry?" the police officer asked while he wrote stuff down on his piece of paper.

They had put Amela to sleep so that they could clean her wound. Nurses ran down the hallway with blood bags.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:05 pm

A look of sadness come over his face. He then summoned up a the piece of land that he and Kira was on. He began to carry the both of them the hospital. He then said in a loud voice,

'What the Hell do you mean you that Amela's at the Hostipal? What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:11 pm

"Well Terry, she was fighting a villain. She had another person with her but we can't find her body. at the moment she is in the ER being worked on. The doctors say that the Bullet took alot of her skin when it hit her arm." the police officer looked around. "are you on your way over here, if you are then we can speak face to face on what happened?" the police officer said while he moved out of the way for a nurse.

"Doctor she needs more blood bags." the nurse said while she looked at amela's blood pressure. "Hurry up!" The doctor said before they handed him a cottin ball.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:21 pm

Terry listened to what the cop was saying and said,

"Villans, bullets? Arrrgghh Alright, I'm on my way there now."

Terry began to move the piece of earth even faster. He looked at Kira and said,

"Amela's been shoot. I can't believe this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:33 pm

Kira sighed. "she was shot? Is she in the mofia?" she asked it while staring at Terry. "Well, I haven't been up to anything. I've been stealing stuff from the gov't and healing the weak. nothing really." she said with a smile.
She stared at Terry then looked down at the peice of earth. "And yea, you used to cry all the time." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:41 pm

Terry looked at Kira wit half a smile, and and a sad look on his face. He then said,

"No she's not in the Mofia, you loser. I told you that she was a Titan." Terry continued to fly them there, and then they stop at the hospital. He grabbed Kira's hand and said,

"Come up, we need to hurry." He then ran through the hallways until he reached the cop he was talking to early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:44 pm

Kira roled her eyes when terry helped her down. She ran with him until he stopped. of course Kira skidded to a stop. She smiled at the cop when she grabbed his arm so that she could stand up from the ground. "Hi" she said before she started to fix herself. She looked at Terry while he spoke to the police officer, she then looked aruond. She sat down after she looked around.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 4:52 pm

"Thank you for coming." the police officer said while he walked into the waiting room. He sat down and started to talk. "Don't worry, she's going to be fine. We have pictures from near by cammeras. this is the guy that we have got so far." The police officer handed terry a picture of Blake. "But we don't know who shot your wife." the police officer sighed and got another picture out. "This woman is missing, so far we have her as a no namer person." He handed a picture to Terry, it was Lehava on the ground.

"we don't know why she was attacked but we need to know why Terry? Was amela in the mofia?" the police officer stared at Terry with worriness.

The doctor smiled while he patched the last up on Amela's arm. "She's finished. clean this up and put her in a room." The doctor walked out and took off his mouth cover. he walked down the hallway and spotted terry ,the police officer and kira sitting in a chair. The Doctor walked over and smiled. "Hello." he said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:03 pm

Rakagi was walking down the sidewalk and spotted the hospital.He was lost and figured someone in there could tell him how to get back to the tower.He walked in a saw Terry and some girl talking to a cop.He didn't want to disturb Terry so he looked for someone else to ask.

"Well i guess he moves on fast"Rakagi thought to himself while walking down the hall looking for someone to ask how to get back
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:07 pm

The nurses put Amela in room 203. amela was half out and half in she was seeing dots. But then again she thought that she was sleeping.

Her room door was opened and her bed was on the same side of the door. So if anybody walked past her door they would see her laying there.

The police officer looked around wondering on what he should say next. 'he almost lost his wife and now he has to answer questions...it's my job. i wish that i could just leave this pour guy alone.'
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:09 pm

Terry looked at the Cop and said,

"This has nothing to do with the Mofia. I promise you that. But I'm afraid for you're own safety that I can't tell you what exactly this is about."

Terry then sighed in relife and said,

"Can you tell me where I can find her? I need to see her."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:13 pm

The police officer looked at the doctor the doctor shook his head. "No, i'm sorry she just came out of the ER she needs sleep and I don't think that she's even awake enough for you to see her. Give her about-" he looked at his watch. "An hour and you can go and see her." The doctor turned around and walked back down the hallway. The police officer sighed and looked at Terry. "Well...i know where I can find you if I have any more questions." he stood up and walked away.

Amela tried to move her arm but it wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

Nikamara wrote:
Prue looked at him then down, she had scared people with her powers and hurt them as well.

"Because....when I was little I couldn't control my powers....this old couple took me in for a while but when my powers began showing up they treated me like a freak...and then I....well I accidently froze their little grandson, he ended up with hypothermia and got really sick....so I ran away, and from then on it seemed no matter who I met....they seemed scared or got hurt....so I went away and closed myself so I didn't get close to anyone...."

She looked away and then at the boy who came over by them wondering who he was and why he suddenly joined them.

"Hi, um I guess not, but....who are you?"

Israel was suprised that Prue didn't even reconize his voice.

"I'm Isreal from Titans east."

Last edited by on Wed 17 Oct 2007, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 5:24 pm

Rakagi stoped in the hall he had walked down it a good ways and still hadn't found anyone to ask.

"This is taking to long"Rakagi said to himself as he closed his eyes and the tattoo over his left eye sank into his skin.He opened his eyes and his left one glowed purple.

"No..not there...how can there be a hospital without anyone i could ask how to get back to.."Rakagi said but then stoped in the middle of his sentence.

"Is that who i think it is..Amela why is she at the hospital,I'll find out i wonder if thats why Terry was here well i hope he dosn't get mad at me for this"Rakagi thought as he walked towards the room he saw Amela in.He stood at the doorway of her room he wasn't sure if she was awake or not but he wasn't going to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next