Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 12:50 pm

Amela smiled. "Okay...let's see." She said while she put her hand on her chin. "I don't like liver.....i hate pork..." She sighed. "then it's-chicken." She said while smiling. "Or we can order pizza and i can make u go get it." She said smiling. 'I haven't seen him in a while but...where's jackson?' she wondered while walking down. She sighed again then stared at the ceiling.

She stopped walking then looked around. "Where's that girl?" amela asked after she had turned around to look at terry. "I thought that she was going to be here?" She asked while giving Terry a confused look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 1:15 pm

Terry smiled and said,

"Well I'm getting sick of pizza, so how about, we eat some chicken." Terry then heard Amela ask about Kira. He then smiled and said,

"Knowing her, shes probably pissed off at me. And to vent her rage, she speeding around on her motorcycle. She's is so hot headed." Terry sat down on the couch and sighed. he then said,

"But I really shouldbe surprised."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 1:33 pm

Amela looked at Terry with a funny look. She smiled then turned around. She looked in the freezer and smiled. There was chicken. she reached and grabbed it, she sighed while she got everything ready to cook.

She got the pots and pans. She grabbed the seasoning and smiled. She wited a couple of minutes with the chicken in the hot water then she smiled. She took it out then sighed. "Terry...." Amela said while she got everything else ready. "What if I die...before the kids grow up?" She asked while staring down at the pan. "What if something happens to us after we have the kids...i don't have other brothers and sisters so there's nobody on my side...I know that none of titians would want to take care of the kids...Katie-well i'm not sure that she could take care of the kids...or kid." amela sighed. "I know that I shouldn't think like this but- what if...what if something happens...I just need to know that they will be okay."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 1:56 pm

Terry sighed and said,

"I really don't know. To be completely honest. Katie will be more then welling to take care of them. And I'm sure that the others would help out to. After all they are our friends, they;ll find somewhere safe form them to live."

Terry tried his best to reasure Amela, but he wasn't to sure himself. He wasn't sure how deep his freindship went with the others.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 2:02 pm

amela sighed a couple of tears came out while she grabbed the chicken and started to set them in the sizzely pan. "If-if lehava was alive....i'm sure that i wouldn't have asked the question." She grabbed the other peice of chicken she sat it next to the other one. "lehava and I were close...and-" She took in a deep breath. "Right now I can only think that love or Blake missed me and accidently hit lehava with the shot." She sighed then took in another deep breath, slowly she sighed it all out.

"I- I don't know anybody else...Katie and I aren't close. jaris doesn't like me." She sighed. "Rakagi has something that he needs to do. serif is- well i don't know him. Jackson's a little weird to even think about it. Angel and Jason i don't know them. isreal- I don't get...moonblaze she's an alien and I don't think that she could take care of a baby....or babies." amela grabbed the seasoning she sighed. "I don't want them to become evil." She whispered while tears fell off her chin. "I don't want them to be taken away." she poured the seasoning on the chicken while smoke came up from the pan. She reached and turned it down.

"I don't want them to live in fear...like we are."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 2:15 pm

Terry walked over to Amela and held her from behide. He wiped away her tears and said,

"Well I guess there's only one thing to do then. That's to make sure that we don't die. We have to make sure that at least on of us survives to raise these kids. And if it comes down to that, then you well be the one to live, I promise."

Terry kissed her on the top of her head and said,

"But I have no intention of every letting it come to that."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 2:24 pm

Amela smiled while she grabbed her flipper. "Okay...no more sad. I'm hungry, and i need to cook." She said while flipping the chicken, she once again grabbed the seasoning and seasoned the chicken.

'If demoore wants war with us...and takes us out after I have the kids...or kid. i'm sure that they will kill demoore. By then he should be not wanting to take over the world.' amela thought while she moved the chicken around on the pan. She sighd while staring at it. 'If only I could see into the future to see what was going to happen." she thought while staring at the chicken. 'I'm sure that if i hug Terry hard I could see his future....' she glanced at him. 'But i don't want to see something bad...' Amela sighed while her face fell in her face. She slipped it back under her ear and went back to work on cooking the chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 3:31 pm

[[If this is to Gmish or anything...just say. I'm pretty much brain-dead at the moment, so I probably overlooked something...]]

Many upon many small black light particles suddenly appeared on the TT tower east, all of them quickly bundling together to form into a young longhaired boy with a bag on his back. The crouching boy looked up at the tower with no feelings present in his glowing, scarlet eyes. A sigh escaping the boy’s mouth, he stood up and after just a moment started floating in the air, a slightly pained expression appearing on his face. The damn cross-like tower was burning him, and would without a doubt force him down to the ground if he did not do something.

This is so freaking annoying; I should just get in, take Amelia, and then get out. I should not be wasting my time with this whole flying thing, no matter how great the feeling is. I'll just port inside, it's not as if anyone can notice me...other than Amelia of course, but she's probably far to busy with the little boyfriend.

Grinning despite the searing pain, he focused and soon appeared in the towers main room. The pain disappearing together with the sight of the tower, Nekura looked around the room to check out the style.

"Not a bad place, not bad at all."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 3:43 pm

Amela sighed then she turned around. "here Terry...i'm going to go up stairs and brush my hair." she said after she handed him the plate. She smiled then started to head to the elevator. She pushed the buttin and waited. She looked at herself and saw that her hair was a mess. The elevator doors opened, she walked in and pushed he floor number. She smiled then yelled. "I love you!" she laughed after she had said it.

She waited while she stared at herself. it went bing and she jumped. she hadn't gotten herself ready for the bing. The elevator doors opened, and she walked out and walked to her room. when she got there she saw that Terry's clothes, and her clothes were all over the ground. She sighed and started to pick them up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 4:18 pm

Terry let go of Amela so she could contiued cooking. He sat down on the couch and tured on the television. He flipped throught the channels and finnali found something good. He sighed with smile and started to say,

"Well at least there's something good on televsion today. Gust draining maggot suckers. Have seen this in a while."

As Amela left Terry smiled and said,

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 4:30 pm

Rakagi walked down the sidewalk through the crowds heading towards the Titains tower.He didn't feel like going back but knew he would have to sooner or later.When he got infront of the tower he stoped and looked up at it.

"I guess all i can do is stick with the Titains for now but I can't let myself make friends with them it would be to hard to do what i have to after i get my info"He thought to himself as he walked into the tower.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:19 pm

After picking up the clothes she stopped. She had thought that she had heard the door open. her bedroom door, she turned around and stared at it. It wasn't opened, it was still closed. "okay." She said to herself before turning back around bending over and picking up the rest of the clothes that she had just seen that were thrown on the floor.

She sighed then walked into the bathroom while itching her head. She smiled at herself then she reached and grabbed her hair brush. She sighed then started to brush her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 6:55 pm

Blake laid on a roof top. he was staring at the sky wondering on what to do. he sighed then closed his eyes. "What the hell did you think that you were getting by killing me?" lehava's voice asked while an illusion came up from besides him. Blake sighed. "go away." he said while roling over onto his side. "no you killed me the least that i could do is come back as a stupid computer illusion until that stupid doctor gives me back my body." Blake twitched from anger. "GO AWAY! I DIDN'T KILL YOU!" Lehava sighed. "Then who killed me? You were there, you could've said no." Blake twitched from anger. "I said to get the fuck away from me."

"no, why did you let him kill me?" lehava asked while she bent down so that she was near him. Blake twitched from more anger. "JUST FUCKIN GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Lehava sighed and disapeared leaving the computer thing on the ground. she was dead and no longer a live to the world.

Blake sighed with happiness now that he was left alone. he took in some deep breaths then whispered. "if I could have stopped him...i would have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 7:06 pm

Kira smiled when she got near a gas station her bike needed some gas and se was hungry. She got off her bike and smiled she turned around and kissed the side of the paint job. "I love you." She whispered it while she showed a little of her leg to the guys who were standing on the side of the street. She stood up and took off her goggles. her hair fell out of her hood while she smiled. "I'll be right back honey." she said to the bike she walked to the other side and started to fill the gas tank. she smiled at the bike and the guys on the other side of the street thought that she was smiling at them.
When she filled the gas tank she turned around and walked to the gas station. She smiled at the casheir person and walked to the junk food spot. She smiled at all the junk food, she grabbed most of everything and smiled again. She grabbed a water and a pop and turned around. still smiling because she was happy she got to the casheir guy. She smiled at him then he looked at her funny. "How do you stay skinny?" he asked her while he grabbed a bag of chips. Kira smiled. "well...i kick men's asses like yours." The guy looked at Kira funny, he then hurried up.
After she was done paying for it she shoved it all in her bag. She walked out seeing that the boys from the side of the street were standing near her bike. She took in a deep breath knowing that she had done something that they had thought was to them.
She sighed when she got to the group.
"men, men men...it's not what you think. If I ' ' smiled' ' at you that just means that i was smiling at my bike. I love my bike....so if you would please." she said while her right hand turned dark green. "Leave. I'm not in the mood to take care of assholes right now." She said while her dark green hand started to get a little flamey.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 12:36 pm

After Amela got her hair brushed she saw that there was a mark on her other shoulder. She looked at i funny, she went threw her memories she didn't remember hitting that side of her shoulder. She looked at herself funny then thought again. 'When...' she thought while looking around she sighed then sat on the bed. She looked around and could see that there wasn't anything more to do. She laid down and sighed. "I hate this." she said before she sat up, she walked towards the door and sighed. She opened the door and sighed.

She walked out and turned down the hallway. She headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 12:59 pm

Terry was still down staris watching Tv, waiting for his chicken. He started to yawn and said,

"This movie was a let down. I thought that it would be more fun to watch then that." Terry then looked around the room and said,

"She always runs off by herself. I wonder what's taking the food so long to cook?" Terry then started to flip throguht he channels.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 1:40 pm

Amela yawned while she stepped into the elevator. She turned around and pushed the buttin. she yawned again then sat up against the wall. She crossed her arms around her chest thinking about things that just popped into her mind. She sighed then looked up at the ceiling.

the elevator dung and she sighed. She walked out when the elevator doors opened. She turned and walked to the livingroom. She turned again and walked to the kitchen. The chicken was steaming a little bit. She sighed when she noticed that terry hadn't gotten up and checked on it. She grabbed her fork, and a plate. She knew that it was ready. she put her fork in the big one and the plate was in her right hand and her fork was in her left. She sighed then sat the chicken on the plate. She sat the plate down then she took out the fork. She grabbed another plate and then did the same thing that she had done before. When they both were on plates she sighed.

She turned around and walked forwards with both plates in each hand. "well here's yours." she said while giving Terry the biggest one. She turned and sat near him she didn't look to see what he was watching she just went and started to eat her chicken.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 3:26 pm

Terry grabbed te plate and started to eat the chicken. He smiled and said,

"This is good, baby." Terry contiued to eat and noticed that Amela was looking sad. He looked at her and said,

"Amela, what's wrong? You look a little sad."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 3:51 pm

Amela looked at Terry. "Nothing, I was just thinking." she said before she took a bite of her chicken. She smiled at Terry then she started to go about with eating her chicken.

She sighed then sat back, she stared at her chicken then looked at Terry. "What are we going to name them?" She asked while putting her plate on her lap. "I mean it...or how many....I mean what are we going to name the kid..or kids?" She was excited to see what Terry wanted to call the kid or kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 7:07 pm

Rakagi walked in the living room of the tower.He looked at Terry and Amela.

"Sorry I didn't know anyone was in here"He said as he turned back around and headed back out the door.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:21 pm

Amela smiled. "No it's alright. You didn't interrupt us." she said while getting up. she didn't want Rakagi to feel like he had done so. "Listen..." She said while standing near him.

"I didn't mean anything but the friend part I want to be your friend. But..." she said while glancing at Terry. "No lover stuff." she whispered while staring at him.

She smiled then laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:32 pm

Rakagi gave her a funny look.He thought back to what had happened that day and got a blank look on his face.

"Don't worry about it we can just be friends"He said with the same blank look on his face.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:50 pm

Amela smiled. "then...if you want somewhere to stay then here." she said while handing him a key. "It's the room next to mine." she smiled.

"I'm on the thrid floor. Second door. your the thrid door." She said with a smile still. She turned back to Terry.

"Now...back to the question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2007, 8:54 pm

Rakagi took the key from Amela.

"Thanks I'm gonna leave you two alone now"Rakagi said as he walked out of the living room and onto the elevator.

He got off the elevator when it stoped and went into the room Amela told him.He laid down across the bed and closed his eyes thinking.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 1:36 pm

Terry smiled at Amela and said,

"I don't know I never really thought about it. I do really like the name Seth for some reason. Always have, but I like the name Lucian too."

Terry then started to think and said,

"But if anything I would name him after my father. Cato, that's what I'd name him, Cato Keys. If it's a girl, I;d name her Serenity. That's what I'd name them."

Terry sighed and then finished eating his chicken. He then said,

"Why Did you have anu good ones in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next